Marketing Manager - Conferences
Our client: a large international media B2B company. This role sits specifically within their conferences division a leading resource for market intelligence in international finance, metals and commodities. The brand is renowned for its senior audiences and quality content, offering a perfect mix of marketing insight and networking.
The role of the Marketing Manager - Product is to research, develop and proactively manage international marketing campaigns on a diverse range of events. You will identify a suitable target audience and subsequently promote your portfolio of events.
• Understand and set suitable strategies for segmentation and personalisation
• Understand the key drivers for email performance optimisation
• Set marketing objectives that correlate to overall business objectives
• Understand how to prioritise objectives and goals and manage essential workflow including dependencies
• Determine your addressable audience and creative effective marketing segments
• Create marketing communication plans that align with your marketing objectives and your product marketing goals
• Determine the optimal marketing channel mix across owned, earned, shared and paid media
• Create robust customer journey maps and understand the role of communications to influence the customer/buyer journey
• Manage cross channel integration and optimisation for a portfolio of events
• Develop marketing propositions for all audiences
• Develop suitable messaging for all channels based on marketing propositions
• Manage the content publishing process so optimally map proposition, message, audience and channel
• Develop test and learn strategies for your content messaging
Interviews will be held 1st or 2nd week of January 2018. The commission on this role is up to £8500pa.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity?
You will receive £300 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78470980