We have a new opportunity at Outlook Expeditions for a Marketing Manager to come and join our team on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum. You will be working at our office near High Wycombe and will be part of a busy team focused on making sure that Outlook leads the sector in providing safe, well-managed and innovative overseas experiences. A regional or work from home arrangement may be considered, under the right circumstances
Outlook Expeditions are about young people who pack a rucksack and go on an incredible, inspiring and transforming journey with friends. Working together to explore a different part of the world inspires learning in a way that makes a lasting, positive impact.
As our Marketing Manager you will be working extensively with marketing partners, as well as interacting and supporting other teams based at Head Office and regionally – to do this well you will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Competence in the use of Adobe creative software or similar is an advantage.
The Marketing Manager duties and key responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement a strategic marketing plan aimed at our key customers, in line with company objectives and sales targets.
- Manage all marketing for the company and all activities within the marketing department. Oversee and manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and oversee marketing and promotional campaigns that prioritise digital with a supporting mix of print, electronic media, direct mail and face-to-face.
- Plan, oversee and contribute to the creation of engaging, brand-relevant and brand-promotional content for marketing purposes.
- Project manage and work closely with outsourced marketing partners and agencies to deliver marketing activity in line with the marketing plan, and to budget. Assist with new product launches.
- Manage Outlook’s various social media channels, presence and messaging in line with the marketing plan.
- Maintain, create and update as appropriate a wide range of marketing material and sales collateral.
- Adapt to the regular changes within the school travel and expedition sector, ensuring Outlook Expeditions is leading the way for innovative offerings.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor and prepare marketing activity reports to present to the Managing Director and the Board.
- Maintain a consistent brand image throughout all media, promotional materials, and events.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, and that the marketing team is aware of new or evolving product or process.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
Our ideal Marketing Manager will have the below skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Progressive management experience
- Results driven, with previous experience in working to KPI’s and targets
- Strong analytical, project management and administrative skills
- Highly organised and confident, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Social media and digital marketing experience
- Excellent copy-writing and creative written English
- Commercial and cost-aware
- Strong creative outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident and dynamic personality, with the ability to build relationships
- Good commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent organisation and attention to detail
The position of Marketing Manager requires a resourceful and motivated person, highly experienced in the planning and delivery of strategic marketing in line with sales activities and company objectives. Ideally, you will be a competent and confident individual with outstanding digital marketing skills and knowledge, as well as a passion for the adventure travel industry and the development of young people through experiential learning
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Marketing Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78580863