Digital Project Manager / Web PM
Digital Project Manager / Web PM (Digital Agency)
A Digital Project Manager / Web PM is needed to join an established, fast-paced digital agency with outstanding new offices (VR, table football, Xbox, chill out areas) located just outside Reading (M4 Junction 11). Expect to have a real impact in the company's future whilst managing exciting digital projects.
For over a decade this innovative virtual agency has created award-winning websites, web / mobile apps, SAAS tools and much more. Made up of a talented bunch of Designers, Developers and Project Managers, they are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, and have a unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager / Web PM to play a key role bridging the gap between clients and the studio.
Working closely with the MD the Digital Project Manager / Web PM will relish going the extra mile to ensure the smooth and effective running of outstanding web and software projects. Whether you are overseeing the complete project lifecycle; pulling teams (in-house / remote creatives, user experience, developers) together; communicating daily with clients; tracking conversion rates; developing processes and techniques; managing budgets or conducting risk analysis and quality assurance you will play a vital role ensuring the delivery of superb web projects that are designed to exceed all client expectations.
To qualify... You should be a highly organised and passionate Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Web Manager / Web Development Manager or similar who loves all things digital and has a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a digital / web agency as a project manager;
- Experience managing both small and large-scale projects;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude (essential);
- You are a team player but able to work without supervision using own initiative;
- Experience maintaining client relationships;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are knowledgeable on the latest web trends and advancements and how they might be used to help clients;
- Good attention to detail;
- A solid technical background in WordPress;
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
A good eye for design & previous web development knowledge would be a bonus as would any exposure in engaging with various digital marketing strategies (automation, segmentation, etc.).
In return the Digital Project Manager / Web PM can expect a fantastic inclusive atmosphere, 25 days holiday, annual profit share, regular social activities, table football, VR, Xbox, chill out areas, regular training and development opportunities and much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78519150