Category Executive - £30k, Banbury
A Category Executive is required to work for global market leader in Banbury, to analyse market sales data to advise customers with the correct ranging, aid customer category implementations with planogram solutions, range reviews and other category aids. Proactively give direction on range, market performance and supplier category strategy to the Sales Team. You’ll be a Key business user of our Company’s Vision.
Your role as Category Executive -you will:
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new customers and suppliers.
- Obtaining and analysing market sales data to produce insights and recommendations, sales aids and literature to showcase our expertise.
- Ownership of retailer specific category plans and projects – range reviews, category analysis etc. through to implementation
- Build bespoke planograms to maximise sales opportunities.
- Maintenance of planogram software, product catalogue and associated image library
- Generate PR for our company via trade publications to deliver corporate publicity
- Manage content of our web sites
As Category Executive, you will:
- Computer literacy to an intermediate level (Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Basic experience in turning data into insights from IRI/Nielsen/ Kantar data
- Experience using a merchandising software knowledge would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Relevant experience
- Full driving licence
Send your CV or call and speak to Jaye for more information about his role.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78349981