Campaign Insight Analyst
Forward Role are working with a National Retail Client who are looking to bolster their team by recruiting Insight Analyst where you will be getting involved in a variety of exciting projects and ad hoc work.
The FMCG business are bringing their analytics back in-house. There is major investment and determination going into the rejuvenation and refreshing of the brand, putting a strong focus on marketing and analytics.
We are looking for bright, motivated people who want to work for a company that values enthusiasm and aptitude as much as qualifications and experience. The business has a real customer service feel about what they do day in day out and are looking for someone who has the same values.
You will be responsible for:
Working with large data sets
- Providing insight and telling a story from data
- Campaign and marketing analysis
- Ad hoc reporting
- Working on a number of exciting projects
- Presenting your findings and making recommendations
- Working with stakeholders of all levels
- Working closely with the marketing department
- SQL experience is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Graduate with SQL knowledge AND/OR 1-3 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Marketing knowledge/interest
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78543481