Consumer Insights Manager
Consumer Insights Manager
Contract - Competitive day rate
Our client, a global leading telecommunication company, are recruiting for a WEU Consumer Insights Manager to join their business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in WEU (Western Europe) regional and in-country marketing teams (Product, Marketing, Campaign, Creative, Social, PR and Digital) to identify insights needs, plan appropriate solutions and deliver actionable inputs. Both strategic and tactical.
- Find, collate and evaluate relevant information and data from across the client's organisation, the technology market / competitors and the retail landscape to support the development of marketing and product strategy, the development of successful campaigns and the evaluation of marketing performance.
- Design, execute, analyse and present primary and secondary market research projects (Qualitative, Quantitative, offline, online, ad hoc, longitudinal, co-creation, workshops etc.)
- Manage procurement processes. Able to secure resources, align priorities and achieve consensus.
- Manage relationships with agencies and partners. Able to drive best performance out of suppliers while keeping projects within budget and on time.
Desirable Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous success in an insights role within a B2C environment
- Background in data analytics and market research, preferable in Consumer Electronics, Telecoms, FMCG, Software / Internet, or analytical consulting firms
- Hands-on experience in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Track record of extracting key insights and translating them into workable recommendations
- Strong analytic skills - able to synthesise, identify a coherent narrative and communicate clear findings from multiple, sometimes incomplete, data sources
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to navigate complex organisation structures and influence accordingly
- Experience in paid media analytic (e.g. Google, Nielsen), web analytics (e.g. GA. Adobe, GWI), social listening (e.g. Radian6, Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, Synthesio, Brandwatch)
- Familiar with structured and unstructured databases and querying tools
- Familiar with analysis packages (e.g. R, Python, SAS, SPSS)
- Familiar with visualisation packages
- MA / Msc or higher degree is advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - . Suitable candidates with be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78583765