ERP Implementation Consultant - Remote Working
We are looking for an experienced ERP Implementation Consultant to focus on the Trading modules of an ERP product. You'll be working for a leading ERP Software company where you'll become a trusted advisor to customers.
To be successful in this ERP Implementation Consultant position you will need to have a good understanding of Supply Chain Logistics / Distribution / Retail / e-commerce and how a comprehensive ERP solution interacts throughout the business and with other 3rd party products.
This ERP Implementation Consultant position will involve regular travel to customer sites assisting in business discovery, demonstration, installation, implementation and training.
It is envisaged that 80% of your time will be spent at customer sites and working remotely with a small amount of time spent at the Berkshire Head Office, so location can be flexible.
The main duties and responsibilities for the ERP Implementation Consultant role:
- To take a lead in the implementation project teams responsible for the installation and setup of systems
- To advise both consultants and customers on the use of trading specific software modules relevant to their particular business
- Work in conjunction with the in-house Development Team to produce accurate system specifications undertaking demonstrations to support pre-sales consultancy
- Ensure that all pre go live activity is carried out and documentation completed
- Working closely with the customers project team to provide comprehensive knowledge transfer
- Investigating, progressing and resolving escalated customer support calls
Essential Skills & Experience needed for the ERP Implementation Consultant position:
- Experience of working on-site at customer locations
- 2 years+ robust experience of ERP implementation gained via a software house, ERP Vendor or senior level experience working in the distribution sector where you were directly involved in ERP implementations
- Good level of end to end experience from pre-sales to post go live software implementation
- Robust working knowledge of supply chain processes
- Advanced customer facing skills with the ability to work with Board Level and end user level personnel
- Prince2 qualified or experience of Prince2 or similar methodologies
- It would also be desirable if you had knowledge of database platforms for ERP solutions such as Oracle or similar
This is a UK based company that trades internationally. It currently support almost 15,000 customers in the UK, Europe, South Africa and the US.
Described as a medium sized ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software services company, this company boast a 40 year history of success providing high performance systems. Customers benefit from increased efficiency across their businesses and value the support this company delivers.
Our client provides advanced software solutions to Distributors, Merchants and Wholesalers predominantly in the building and associated trades market.
If you are looking for a position as an ERP Implementation Consultant with a successful company who are experiencing a sustained period of growth and one that recognise and reward individual contribution then apply now.
- Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Car Allowance: £5,781
- Bonus Potential (usually around 8%)
- Pension 2% (Employee) and 7% employer contribution
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Child Care Vouchers
ERP Trading Consultant c£40K
IT, ERP, software, implementation, consultant, consultancy, Prince2, project, development, supply chain, logistics, Oracle, SAP, WMS
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78575318