Graduate Trainee Recruiter
Graduate Trainee - Recruitment Salary c£15,000-£18,000 DOE + Bonus
Based : Cheltenham
We are searching for an outgoing and determined graduate (or equivalent) with a minimum of 12 months office experience to join our team. Based in Cheltenham we service Clients across the UK, assisting them with building their businesses and recruiting talented employees to drive their businesses forward.
We offer full on the job training and the opportunity to learn the full 360 recruitment process.
- Manage client and candidates telephone traffic, developing realtionships and buidling business
- Handle a section of our prospect data, making daily sales calls and developing new Clients and bringin in new vacancies
- Working to weekly sales targets
- Write job adverts for new vacancies, (with assistance) utlising our software to post vacancies on job boards
- Managing applications, carrying our telephone interviews with candidates
- Short listing candidates and submitting shortlisted across to Clients with supporting evidence
- Organising and arranging interviews for Clients following the process through to successful offer stage.
- Office administration when required
- Supporting other Recruiters and Director with administration
- Degree or equivalent preferably in a business disipline or IT or Engineering
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to influence at all levels
- Ambitious personality who thrives on achieving success and wants to progress quickly
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Committed and enthusiastic about our product offering
- Focused and determined able to secure sales and close deals
- Excellent communications skills and account management potential
In return for your hard work and dedication we will provide you with comprehensive training and offer you the ability to earn between £20-30,000 in your second year with us.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78353037