Maths Teaching Assistant - KS3 (Wandsworth)
KS3 / KS4 Maths Teaching Assistant Job Vacancy | Wandsworth & Lambeth Area | SEND and Academic Support
Are you looking for a new challenge in the New Year, OR want an change of career?
Are you a recent graduate looking for a stepping stone into the Education Sector?
I am looking for a Maths specialist Teaching Assistants to work in secondary schools based in South London.
Your New School
My client's school is an outstanding independent school based in South London. The school is easily accessible from the underground, overground and local busses.
Your New Role
- You will be working with pupils across KS3 and KS4, spending most of your time supporting students through there coursework and GCSE's
- Your will support students on a 1-1 and small group basis in the Maths department
- You will be working under the head of department supporting students who are struggling academically and those who are gifted and talented
- You will also need to comfortable supporting students up to GCSE, striving to raise their academic attainment.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be educated to a degree level in Maths
- Be able to demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant supporting individuals, small groups and whole classes in a secondary school
- Previous experience supporting students up to GCSE
- Be passionate about the education of children
- Be able to provide child related references within the last year
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with training opportunities and have a rewarding career where no two days are the same. Additionally, you will receive you will receive free, up to date CPD Training.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02072598770.
Claim up to £250 worth of high street vouchers! If you know of any Primary teachers in South West London and Surrey that may be looking for a new teaching role (permanent, long term or daily supply) then refer a friend to Hays Education and we'll reward you with £250 gift vouchers.
For more information please contact Kavita at Hays Education on 02072598770.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78585349