PR & Marketing Officer
We are looking for a Part Time PR & Marketing Officer, to work for one of our valued clients in Fareham.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the PR & Marketing Manager to deliver effective communications both internally and to customers.
As part of your role, you will:
- Take, record, and investigate enquiries from the media on specific issues and draft a response, referring to the PR & Marketing Manager if contentious
- Design, commission and provide administrative support in the production and distribution of publicity material (e.g. posters and leaflets)
- Drafting newsletters, press releases and articles
- Provide assistance in staging corporate events, this may involve dealing with issues as they arise at the event and chaperoning media representatives
- Carry out research to support the work of the PR and Marketing team
- Ensure that Social Media channels are up to date and take an active role in engaging with the public via these
- Take and edit photos and videos which will be used for presentations and publicity
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in dealing with media enquiries
- Experience of managing social media
- Excellent ICT skills
- Good administrative and problem-solving skills
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, managers, elected members and the media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomacy and political awareness
- Organisation and time management skills
- Experience designing and producing publicity material
The role is 18.5 hours per week and is for a duration of 6 months. A generous rate of £9-£10.50 is being offered.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the required skill set please apply your CV today!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78351941