Head of Marketing - Scotland
An exciting Head of Marketing opportunity has arisen to join a leading consumer brand that has ambitious plans for growth.
You will take part in a business project with huge potential, where you will have plenty of opportunities to innovate, creates outstanding customer experiences - and above all, you will work with great people!
As Head of Marketing, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing the customer base and growing brand awareness
- Inspiring and leading the marketing and visual merchandising teams.
- Conceiving, organising and executing data-driven, multi-channel marketing campaigns efficiently at a high tempo.
- Overseeing digital marketing, social media output and search optimisation.
- Developing a loyalty programme and increasing customer retention rates.
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- 5+ years' leadership experience in online and offline marketing.
- A proactive attitude with great planning skills.
- Creative flair linked with a clear commercial focus.
- A hunger to learn, a natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and can work well individually and in a team environment.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary with benefits.
At Quest Search and Selection we source the world's best candidates for the global Consumer sectors.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78358520