Digital Marketer Apprentice
Whatever the challenge, my client work as an extension of your own IT team to ensure the best possible solution is delivered as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. They use their experience, expertise and strong relationships with the leading IT vendors to facilitate IT as a powerful business tool that will enable your organisation to thrive. They provide the 24×7 IT services and support that today’s organisations rely on to succeed. They work hard on your behalf to ensure that you stay ahead of the IT game consolidating and optimising your existing investments, whilst taking advantage of the latest technological advances to ensure both cost and performance efficiencies. Whether working with a large blue-chip company or a small public sector organisation, their focus and objectives remain the same. They strive to turn problems into solutions, to deliver the best possible return on IT investments.
- 9am-5.30pm- Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm – Friday
- Total hours per week: 38.00
£171.00Expected apprenticeship duration
- Assisting and developing Client Projects.
- Uploading content.
- Using WordPress CMS.
- Work with SEO and google analytics.
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Knowledge Of WordPress and Adobe
- Knowledge of Graphic design Principles
- Creative Thinker
- Good Communicator
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Positive attitude
- Grades A-C GCSE in Maths, English and ICT or the equivalent
To stay and progress within the company.Things to consider
Please provide examples of work or portfolio to the email address provided if you have any to supoort your application.
Training to be provided
Digital Marketer level 3
The Intraining Group Limited
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78522650