An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Wholesale Manager to join the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent vaping product manufacturing and importation group of companies.
Responsibilities of their Wholesale Manager
- Responsible for the Wholesale team portfolio of accounts
- Ensure adherence to current procedures and practices, create and implement new procedures and strategies to generate new customer sales and increase revenue from existing customers
- Monitor, assist and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Lead and develop the team, to achieve individual and team targets
- Deliver achievement of daily target expectations and team workload
- Delegate the daily actions to the team
- Monitor and attain monthly sales targets
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing customers via regular site visits
- Evaluate after sales customer satisfaction
- Manage other wholesale team duties as required.
Skills needed to become their Wholesale Manager
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good personable skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Experience leading, managing, motivating and developing a team
- A professional manner
- Strong understanding of business context and the ability to work to budgets
Benefits of becoming their Wholesale Manager
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme and Company Healthcare after a qualifying period
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join us, please provide your current CV and covering letter highlighting your skills and experience including why you believe you should be considered for this role. Click ‘Apply’ now to become their Wholesale Manager!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78366765