International Supply Chain Manager - F&F Franchise
About The F&F Franchise Team
We began our international expansion of F&F in 2012 and now operate over 140 stores in 15 countries, with the latest addition being Kenya where we introduced 2 new locations at the end of 2016.
Our franchise business is a mix of standalone stores, which are predominately located in retail shopping malls, and F&F clothing mats within Hypermarkets. The latter model is in-line with our core operation and benefits from the synergies in ways of working
The franchise business is fast paced and no 2 days are the same. We have stores in 4 continents and our franchise partners vary from small family run businesses to multi-billion dollar organisations.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
The Role - International Supply Chain Manager - F&F Franchise
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Follow Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Ensures we deliver products on time to all franchise markets by managing DC KPI's, planning and driving DC capacity and managing risk
- Owns Franchise new partner/market on-boarding process, working with all relative departments to manage the critical path. Ensuring documentation, packaging and labelling and product compliance.
- Works with partners in order to secure the best freight route/option to balance lead-time and cost
- Ensures all product is compliant with its destination and that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Efficiently communicates with colleagues across multiple departments within the Franchise & wider F&F team
- Manages the relationship with DHL in order to optimise the re-labelling process
- Undertakes strategic reviews to identify & deliver opportunities to improve and update ways of working in order to deliver cost benefits & drive sales.
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Supply chain management experience, preferably in the retail sector
- In-depth understanding of International supply chain requirements
- Project/Relationship management
- Experience of multicultural working
- Working effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and understanding how to influence to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels - you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers to ensure the highest standards are met & value for money is delivered to the business.
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.