Writer/Analyst (Financial Services)
A fantastic way to start your new year by embarking on a new position with a small but growing independent boutique specialising in the regulated funds market.
The Role: Writer/Analyst
The Sector: Financial Services (Regulated Funds Market)
The Salary: £25k-£35k
The Location: London
My client are a FCA regulated independent boutique specialising in the regulated funds market. Based in London, their business focuses on investment trust sales, research, alternative UCITS and asset management.
They have a digital publication for discretionary fund managers and private investors published by the investment companies team.
The main responsibilities of the writer/researcher include:
- Conducting thematic research and creating in-depth analysis
- Hosting interviews with fund managers
- Writing detailed profiles of individual trusts based on two audiences
- Using data analysis to support detail interrogation of trends, sectors and themes
- Helping to develop new areas of research, interaction and events with the audience
- Working closely with the sales team to engage directly with professional investors
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 1-2 years experience as a financial journalist or analyst
- Alternatively you could have just graduated university with a good degree from a reputable university, with demonstrable ambitions for a career in investments (e.g. internship/part time work)
- Strong subject knowledge in funds/investment funds
- A self-motivated attitude and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- A financial qualification including IMC/FCA
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Efficiency in their work
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
If you feel you meet the necessary requirements for this position and would like to apply, please contact Dani on 0207 612 3831 or follow the directions of this advert.