Analytics & modelling Consultant
Analytics & Modelling Consultant
£35,000 -£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
MBN's client, a leading consultancy are in search for an Analytics and Modelling consultant to join their Banking and Markets Analytics team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced analytics practitioner who wants to work with one of the world's best consultancies within a financial services environment.
- Deliver insightful understanding to the risks and key drivers of clients within the Banking sector.
- Develop innovative analytics tools to support evolving regulatory requirements and the changing Banking environment
- Assess and use historic and macro-economic data to support modelling of asset cash flows and valuations
- Assist the Analytics and Modelling team to support clients in all areas of large data handling and manipulation
- Advanced skills in either SAS or SQL
- Experience in Excel including VBA
- Good knowledge and experience of the financial services industry
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Experience of visualisation tools such as QlikView or Tableau
- Knowledge and experience of analytical modelling techniques
- Understanding of regulatory and/or market good practice in the area of credit risk
- Understanding of loans, mortgages and similar debt types
For more information please contact 0141 225 0139
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78354529