Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
About our client:
Our client is the standard platform chosen by leading global stores to deliver mobile payments to everyone. As the next billion consumers adopt their first smartphone and look for universal payment methods, our client will be there to unlock the world of apps, video, music, games and other content that brings those smartphones to life.
Global stores plugging into the company Platform include Amazon, Google, Samsung and Microsoft. Our client also partners with leading payment providers, games and app developers around the world to drive new users and revenues through its industry-leading mobile payment solutions.
Our client is seeking a great Product Marketing Manager to focus and develop business new opportunities. You will work with online giants including Google, Amazon and Microsoft to understand their markets, challenges, opportunities and product requirements.
Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager:
You will apply knowledge of game and app publishing, mobile advertising, customer attribution and insight tools to develop strategies and plans that drive product understanding and strong market growth. You will work closely with product owners and development teams to influence product direction and priorities, feeding launch plans into product marketing strategies and public roadmaps.
You will own the direction, set objectives and plan activities to address identified opportunities, and deliver against targets. This includes getting hands on creating sales materials in collaboration with the sales team, helping write copy for websites and marketing materials in partnership with the marketing team, engaging with industry influencers and working to ensure press coverage, media placements and campaigns are all pushing the best possible message to the right people.
Requirements of the Product Marketing Manager:
- Product management or product marketing experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, dedication, determination and drive
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize your work based on company objectives
- Interest in the detail to ensure big picture stuff gets delivered
- Great written and oral communication skills, able to influence partners and customers to align with their product plans
- Excellent team working skills and experience collaborating with and influencing other parts of the business.
- Direct involvement with customers and experience with sales or account management teams
- Good analytical skills
- A strong desire to be an instrumental part of the fast-moving mobile / fintech space
- Experience of the app development market, especially games
- Experience of publishing and managing apps through app stores like Google Play
- Experience of solutions like App Annie, Kochava, AppsFlyer, Tune, Apsalar, Adjust, Google Analytics and app store developer consoles
- Knowledge of advertising platforms, tools and techniques, especially how app/games companies spend their marketing / advertising dollars and measure success
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
Benefits of becoming the Product Marketing Manager:
- Generous share option scheme
- Flexible personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym discount
- Financial support for activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless coffee and espressos
- Headphones, hoodies, slippers…. to keep you happy and comfortable
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Product Marketing Manager then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78456016