£100-£150 Per day ( Contract 3 months)
Your role as Digital Performance Manager
- Identifying opportunities to enhance, improve and optimise customer experience through Email CRM touch point
- Scheduling, testing, and deployment of all CRM communications and input into the selection and targeting of specific customer segments for campaigns
- Reviewing and tracking performance of CRM campaigns against the agreed KPIs, highlighting areas of improvement or success as well as responding to opportunities to improve engagement
- Understanding CRM best practices
- Proof Reading & ensuring the email marketing is user friendly on all platforms
Are you the one?
You will have significant experience in a similar in house CRM role within a marketing or communications environment with good knowledge of CRM systems. A strong understanding of customer engagement opportunities is essential. With Experience in using Exact Target / ESP system.
Apply now or get in touch for more information. January Start
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123818 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn; uk.linkedin.com/in/AliciaAspire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78316985