A company with many years of experience in the packaging industry they are able to offer an unrivalled consultancy service for all packaging requirements. They are a company that prides itself on innovation and hold the Lloyds ISO9001 accreditation striving to continually improve the service that they provide to their customers. An Environmentally conscious business they also hold the BSI 14001 accreditation which is a testament to their continued program of improved environmental management. Their mission is to listen, advise and deliver optimum packaging solutions on time every time.
- To provide administrative support to branch buying team including stock control and quality control and maintaining purchasing data as well as basic purchasing of goods
- Stock and quality control – planning, reporting and analysing using various Microsoft office programmes as well as checking against ISO procedures and using stock journal to adjust and correct where necessary
- Purchase required materials/goods – requesting cost comparisons, making timely orders adjusting for manufacturing and delivery dates, checking stock holding and meeting customer requirements as well as monitoring and chasing orders once made
- Administration – assisting the buying team with queries and investigations, raising purchase orders and liaising with other areas of the business through telephone, email and verbal communication
- General – maintain the internal buying computer information system and any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time
- All duties must be carried out in accordance with the company employment policy and individual contractual terms and conditions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78353766