Our client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier of protective workwear, high visibility and rainwear apparel. They are now looking to recruit a Product Manager for their design centre in Manchester.
Product Manager - The Role:
- Create conceptual mood boards, colour sketches and drawings of product designs.
- Calculate costs of new products.
- Manage the creation of proto-type samples.
- Present ideas and products to senior management and sales representatives.
- Create detailed technical measurement and construction specifications.
- Partner with team members in China to create accurate samples and bulk production.
- Inspect and fit pre-production and production samples to make sure all products are made correctly within production deadlines.
- Communicate with overseas suppliers to identify and solve problems before they impact on production.
- Communicate with sales representatives and customers on technical questions related to products.
- Attend trade fairs, educational seminars and courses.
Product Manager - The Candidate:
- A passion for products, new design and good ideas.
- Experience in technical products and innovations
- Strong technical understanding
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and attention to detail at all times
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Knowledge of design software packages an advantage but not essential.
Product Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77435865