Chief Operating Officer
Our client is a very exciting adaptive learning education technology business.
With a strong presence in the US, our client is poised for significant growth opportunities and is now looking to appoint a Chief Operating Officer to work with the existing management team to scale the business.
Whilst the business is headquartered in Edinburgh, the successful candidate could be based anywhere in the UK but prepared to travel to Edinburgh at least once a week and to attend meetings in London when needed.
Specific role requirements are:
- Strong financial competence (but not necessarily a finance background)
- Credibility with external investors (ahead of a potential fundraise)
- Previous experience of successfully scaling a business from start-up to a structured, professional organisation
- To have worked in a multi-country environment
- Strong organisational structure experience: ensuring correct processes in place, good resource allocation, sales forecasting etc.
- An ability to identify and prioritise senior recruitment requirements
- Previous experience working within a technology business
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine enthusiasm for the business and its growth aspirations
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chief Operating Officer to work as the right hand to a focused Chief Executive Officer to build a successful international edutech business.
Please apply, before 19th January with a CV and covering letter quoting CC/ETO.