Senior Brand Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join this thriving and innovative company for a 12 month maternity contract. Our client is looking for someone with an excellent work ethic to work collaboratively within the Marketing Team, in order to develop and implement the brand strategy for the future year.
The role requires someone who is organised, flexible and hardworking with the ability to work independently and proactively. Excellent Marketing, briefing skills and management of 3rd Party Agencies is essential in this role, some experience in FMCG would be an advantage.
The key responsibilities but are not limited to:
· Analyse and interpret product and brand performance, competitor activity and market.
· Prepare templates for Sales Presentations for Sales team Maximise relationships with marketing departments of key customer. Ensure that promotional activity is maximised and our on-line presence reflects the brand appropriately
· Summarise category data and insights for use internally, for agency presentations and for sales team
· Oversee Consumer PR programme
· Maximise relationship through consumer activity, trade activity and media
· Oversee the creation of all brand collateral and sales support tools
· Write launch proposals for line extensions and new product launches
· To assist Head of Marketing in setting long term brand strategy
· Ensure all relevant departments are updated and that all systems are updated
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity with our successful client, and have the relevant experience, please get in touch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78312259