UK Affiliate Key Account Manager
Salary: £40K plus bonus
My client is a leading provider of online Sports and Casino games in the iGaming industry. They continue to grow due to high levels of success and are operating on a Global scale
You will be managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mind-set, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment. The role will span all products, including Sportsbook, Casino and Poker where relevant.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the brands' affiliate performance from a strategy and acquisition perspective.
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of Key affiliate partners
- Represent the brands affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Manage key affiliates for the brands and nurture small to medium affiliates to increase.
- Work with the UK Marketing team to create go to market strategies with the aim of growing the affiliate business within UK market
- Work together with the Central Affiliate Team to coordinate Affiliate strategy.
- Continuously search for new opportunities to increase the digital footprint of UK affiliates
- 2-3 years of experience in account management in any industry or field
- iGaming experience of affiliation is a big plus
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English
- Positive and enthusiastic 'can do -attitude'
- Team player can work independently but likes to work with a team
- Knowledge and passion for sport a bonus
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78453267