Direct Marketing Executive for Global Events Co
Based in West London.
Paying up to £26,000 + 10% Bonus + Career Progression + Ongoing Training & Investment
- Are you a strong marketer with at 6 months' Events or Exhibitions Marketing experience?
- Do you have strong copy-writing skills?
Fantastic Global Events company has a superb opportunity for a talented Marketer with direct marketing and good copy writing to join their amazing marketing team. Based in West London, they are host to a number of exhibitions taking place across the world! With unique and complimentary vision and values, my client combines multi-format venues business and multi-format events to create unrivalled events for their visitors! Due to continued growth of the business and the number of events within their portfolios, my client is now seeking a motivated and creative Direct Marketing Executive who is looking to take the next step in their career, to join their dynamic team!
Purpose of the role
The Direct Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Project Manager, ensuring the portfolio of events you are working on is hitting the required revenue targets where applicable, understanding the market, providing insight and input into the marketing plan and delivering the marketing communications campaign for the exhibitions.
Direct Marketing Executive Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent, preferably within Communications, Marketing or Event Management
- A minimum of 6 months' industry experience, either within Events or Exhibitions Marketing
- Confidence, with good copy-writing skills
- Excellent communication & commercial skills
- Resilient, Creative and Dynamic
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Direct Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and organise the implementation of the whole communication process for the exhibitor and visitor recruitment: fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, electronic & social media, database filtering and extraction activities.
- Produce all communication supports (exhibitor brochure, ads, show guides, posters, radio & tv spots, invitations, catalogues, website, apps, e-news/ HTMLs): planning, copy, lay-out, proofreading, production, delivery, collation
- Sole point of contact pre-event for exhibitors (marketing activities), speakers and visitors
- Understand the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external Stakeholders to deliver required outcomes
- Participate or coordinate with on–going activities of a project team, according to agreed planning, timing, budgeting and available resources.
MY client offer a super friendly working environment with great career progression.
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV to Jo today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78364967