My client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They are a rapidly growing business – they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
They are on a mission to accelerate their clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. They want you to help get them there!
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted in the Top 4 Places to Work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2016, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make their company an even better place to work. People join them to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of their remarkable culture.
Do you want the freedom to create world class content? Become outstanding at analysing data? Or put that commercial mind to good use?The Role
Do you want the freedom to create world class content? Become outstanding at analysing data? Or put that commercial mind to good use?Our Team
The CRM team are a 14 strong team of exceptionally talented marketers. Their daily mantra is to consistently break new ground in Email Marketing and Customer Acquisition. With over 80 million emails being sent a month, we have an enormous audience to connect with.The Role
You will be responsible for creating engaging, innovative, and relevant content, designing templates and managing the send schedules, for a broad range of high-impact campaigns across multiple markets and languages. You will need to analyse campaign performances, identify opportunities and make data driven decisions to maximise the performance of your personal market. Think of it as your own mini business.In CRM, you control everything the user sees, every decision they take and every pound we make
- Delivery, optimisation and scheduling of campaigns to maximise your gross profit contribution to company targets
- Producing world class content that you can be proud of
- Creating and delivering fantastic user experience for their subscribers
- Exciting testing and innovation to constantly improve campaign performance
- Analysis and insight to drive market and team decisions
- Significant collaboration with the entire CRM team and other teams within the company
- Making commercial decisions to optimise against client orders and budgets
- Personal contribution towards the team roadmap and milestones (i.e. the big projects!)
- Logical problem solver
- Commercially savvy and able to prioritise high value tasks effectively
- Is passionate about delivering world class content and UX journey for the user
- Seeks to learn every day and helps to improve the team and the company
- Understands the importance of data driven decisions
If you have a true passion for Digital Marketing and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
They can’t wait to meet you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78454932