A fast growing, events, publishing and online media company are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their offices in Mortlake.
The role offers excellent benefits including gym membership, Interest free season ticket loan, free eye tests and childcare voucher scheme.
Key areas of responsibility will be: Marketing and communications, Data management and Digital/online.
- Developing and enforcing marketing plans and campaigns for all products and services across the business
- Identifying target audiences for specific products and services
- Liaising with stakeholders to produce campaign timelines
- Providing feedback to the business and management team on campaigns
- Manage the Salesforce database
- Working on ad-hoc data collection and taxonomy framework with managing director
- Assisting with in-house training for all staff
- Responsible for the maintenance of the website
- Main point of contact for the external digital agency
Personal Specification- Previous Marketing experience, would ideally suit candidates who are 5-7 years into their career and potentially someone who is currently a marketing executive who is ready to take the next step in their career but this is not essential.
- Commercially focused and aware
- Creative with the ability to deliver content
- Good IT skills, familiar with social media
- Strong research skills
To apply for this job click apply and send us your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78318800