Newly Qualified Teacher - Kensington
** Newly Qualified Teacher ( NQT )
** Excellent NQT programme
** Very supportive senior leadership team
** Kensington and Chelsea
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with the Governors of a supportive and friendly 2 form entry primary school in Chelsea, who are currently looking for Newly Qualified Teacher to join their friendly school in January 2018.
The school are looking for an inspirational teacher who:
- Has an up to date DBS check
- Has the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE) to teach in the United Kingdom
- Has proven experience of securing excellent classroom practice
- Is able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching.
- Can demonstrate commitment to team work as well as being able to work independently.
Our friendly 2 form entry school can offer the right candidate the chance to be part of an outstanding school with an excellent support network and newly qualified teacher programme. They can offer fast progression and extra training days.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
- a 2 form entry school
- Excellent NQT programme
- Fast CPD opportunities
- in class teaching assistants
- Excellent transport links close to station
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
The salary will be in line with the Outer London pay scale. Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity by forwarding your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and further engagement will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safeguarding policies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78368232