We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to come and join our dynamic Product Management Team in Kidlington, Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Head of Category and Product EMEA, the Product Manager will be joining a dynamic team who not only builds plans, but executes them!
The Product Manager will be required to manage an extensive technical product portfolio for both manufactured and factored goods within our Essentra Components Division. The Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects of product management, including strategy creation, new product identification and introduction, vendor contact, provide online/offline marketing guidance, ongoing data improvements, sales growth activity and pricing .
The Product Manager will be required to build and maintain effective relationships across all areas of the business (including Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Planning, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing and with other teams across Europe) and your influence will therefore be felt far and wide.
We are looking for an analytical individual, who can interpret data to understand how our products are performing and in turn, determine clear actions and initiatives. You will need to be passionate about influencing products and people, striving to become a successful facilitator for the whole of the organisation, in order to gain a commercial edge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To drive new product development projects, from the initial market investigation to providing tools and training for the business to ensure a successful launch
- To support sales functions by providing market information in given sectors
- To work with marcoms to develop marketing plans to increase sales in specific areas
- Ensure that the business is fully aware and updated on all aspects of category responsibility
- Develop market knowledge of existing markets and search for potential new markets for the business
- Leverage successes and address challenges within the product category, to ensure maximisation of sales and profits
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Experienced in technical product life-cycle management and launching new products
- Commercially focused
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and communicate successfully at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Determined self-starter, showing enthusiasm and resilience
- Natural leadership style
At Essentra we are ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team, are passionate about what they do and who strive to make a difference. We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who like to innovate and improve processes.
*Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78320018