Commercial Property Claims Handler
Job Title: Commercial Claims Handler (Property)
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a
Job Reference: SS/J017978
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest insurance brokerage and risk management companies, which employs more than 20,000 people worldwide and can offer client service capabilities in more than 150 countries.
About the Role:
Working as a Commercial Property Claims Handler, you will be required to provide an efficient service to commercial clients, ensuring that they receive a prompt and fair claims settlement which encourages them to remain as clients.
Specific duties will include;
- Provide a proactive and responsive service to commercial clients, keeping them informed and updated
- Produce accurate and timely documents for all aspects of the claims process
- Negotiate with insurers on behalf of the client
- Promptly escalate any issues that may prevent a claim being settled promptly or fairly, including any suspicion over the validity of a claim
- Chase insurers and suppliers to expedite claims progress and settlement
- Keep accurate claims records at all times
- Build excellent working relationships with the client’s Account Executives and the wider client team
- Identify gaps, up selling and cross selling opportunities
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the opportunity of Commercial Property Claims Handler, you must possess the following;
- A wealth of previous commercial claims handling experience
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Strong PC literacy to include; Word and Outlook
- Cert CII qualification or a willingness to work towards
Up to £25,000 p.a
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.