Our client, an ambitious organisation in the education sector, is looking for a Brand Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract.
As Brand Manager, you will be a motivated self-starter who will be a large part of the process of repositioning the organisations brand, supporting the full branding team along the way.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of creating brand building communications across a variety of media and for a number of audiences.
- Experience of developing, managing and protecting brand identities.
- Excellent influencing skills and confidence and experience of working with various stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels.
- Excellent planning skills and evidence of managing a brand roll out across a complex organisation.
- Experience of managing others.
- A flexible approach to working and experience in working to tight deadlines.
You will be a key member of the Brand Marketing Team and, as such, will be expected to manage your own diary, be flexible in supporting your colleagues, take a proactive approach to solving problems and follow policies and procedures.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click 'apply' and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the organisation and the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78350088