Job Title: Product Manager
Are you a Product Manager with knowledge in the cancer research field? Do you have a degree in Immunology or another related subject? You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience product marketing within the life sciences reagents sector & demonstrable track record of bringing successful products to market.
Deliver on plans, through organising and management of assigned portfolio/product lines from conceptual stages through product life cycle to optimize profit and meet market, financial and growth objectives.
- Translate customer needs, market trends, technology developments and competitor capabilities into a cohesive portfolio strategy.
- Deliver reasoned product development justifications and buy/build decisions in support of portfolio development.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders, audit the existing portfolio. Determine existing or new value, re-evaluate positioning, pricing and sun setting of unprofitable or obsolete products. All with a view to maximising our gross margins and driving revenue growth.
- Launch products into the market through all available sales channels, including e-commerce routes.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies, considering positioning, price, internal training needs, sales promotions and collateral materials. This will require working closely with stakeholders and departments across the company.
- Knowledgeable in the cancer research field, preferably with direct experience
- Degree in Immunology or related subject essential.
- D. in cancer studies or related subject highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 years product marketing within the life sciences reagents sector
- Demonstrable track record of bringing successful products to market
- Experience of working in a global organization would be advantageous
ACS are recruiting for a Product Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Manager role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78314585