IT Marketing Administrator
Our client is seeking a candidate with excellent computer skills, ideally with some form of marketing experience or alternatively a trainee with a passion for marketing and an interest in computers generally.
- Deal with all Digital Marketing and Advertising for company products
- Display strong communication and relationship-building skills with new and existing clients in the UK and overseas by organising global exhibitions
- Analyse company stock production and liaise with departments to identify the strong selling products of the business
- Retain business by keeping in contact with clients
- Produce Social Media Marketing and conduct General Media (Photography and Videography) Editing via CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop and AVS Video Editor
The starting salary is £16,000 per annum, which will be reviewed after the first 3/6 months.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm with 1 hour break. The client will consider working hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm with a 30 minute break or 8:00am - 4:00pm with a 30 minute break.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78312888