Research Managers (Retail, Marketing, Telecoms, Technology, FMCG)
Research Managers and Senior Research Executives with Qaunt and Qual exeperience required for an award-winning agency based in St Albans Hertfordshire or their Leeds office . My client is looking for talented Research Managers who are looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand portfolio and have creativity as well as strengthen the team further The company work with leading UK brands.
Your role will involve
- Ensuring clients are receiving water tight solutions as well as helping to drive forward innovation
- Quant Research working with external statistician and the in-house data team whilst you invest your time in carving a compelling story, as opposed to data crunching
- Own quant/qual projects run smoothly and high-quality delivery
- Exposure to a wide variety of your own project types as well as being involved in high complexity projects, with support and direction from Director level
- Motivating team members and lead by example to help to model best practice in quant
You must have experience of delivering crucial aspects of research detailed above is essential. Have a creative mind that can deliver bespoke fresh research solutions putting an engaging twist on the issues that commonly confront leading brands. Proven experience in designing and delivering projects and meeting deadlines, experience in a wide range of quantitative methodologies and running combined quant /qual methodologies. Previous experience in retail, technology/telecoms, FMCG or travel research experience is a bonus.
The role is more about having a passion for, and in being in tune with current trends and the way consumers think.
Company offer 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays, flexible working option to work from home as agreed with the company, interest free season ticket loan on offer for all rail commuters. Opportunity to work from London or Leeds Satelite offices as well as working from home.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77869608