We now have a great opportunity for a Product Executive to work on our Property and Travel account, in this exciting time of growth here at Endsleigh.Role
The Product Executive will be responsible for the performance management of the Possession, Home & Travel product lines in order to achieve or exceed Plan Profit and RoE targets for the P&L account. They will also develop and implement solutions in order to drive improved value and volume of our customer base. Some key accountability will include:
- End to end KPI management, through creation and evolution.
- Identification and investigation of performance challenges, resolving or escalating any issues accordingly
- Anticipation of potential issues and opportunities, due to internal and external changes / factors across these key markets
- Demonstrating and re-enforcing a holistic commercial view, of both sides of P&L (income and expenditure)
- Reporting findings in MI packs and key focus meetings
- Design and implement proposition and process solutions for new and existing customers driving Value and volume for the P&L Account
The Product Executive will deliver the Proposition Development priorities in line with the overall B2C strategy for the business. Being able to make rational, realistic and sound decisions based on all of the facts- as well as taking a broader view and thinking laterally will key in this role. The successful Product Executive will be or have:
- Strong numerical/ analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and a problem solver
- Strong communication skills for all levels of stakeholder, with great presentation skills
- Commercial acumen with strong reporting skills
- Innovative and creative
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Ideally from an Insurance or Financial Services background (preferred)
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723653