Head of the Supporter Experience
As Head of the Supporter Experience Hub, you will drive a step change in Save the Children’s experience, leading a new team that will shape and drive our supporter facing interactions, communications and products across the organisation. You will identify gaps and opportunities with Save the Children’s diverse audiences and portfolio of products and campaigns, working closely with team to ensure the organisation delivers an exceptional supporter experience across all points of contact.
While the primary focus will be supporters who donate money and time, you will work closely with all supporter facing parts of the organisation, including Campaigning, as well our marketing teams, such as brand and digital team. The role will allow you to have a great amount of strategic impact and you will lead a team of 7 including functions that cover; planning, cross organisational strategic advice and project/operational delivery. The team is a new team, meaning this is an excellent opportunity to shape a new function for Save the Children. Some core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for driving up supporter’s lifetime value. Because of your action we will see improved supporter satisfaction and donors choosing to support us more frequently or for longer periods
- Creating the strategic direction for the overall Save the Children Supporter Experience
- Lead the definition of key opportunities for growing existing support with your product neutral remit. You will provide leadership to your teams and others to ensure we have the appropriate plans & resources to deliver this opportunity
- You will lead a team which will create supporter journeys and experiences based on supporter insight which will drive longer term value
- You will inspire the organisation to have supporters top of mind, bringing the voice of the supporter into all decisions
The ideal candidate will have experience within either the charity or commercial sectors. Customer or supporter experience will have been at the heart of what you have done and the successful candidate will have an array of senior experience and a track record of success. You will be used to driving change, leading teams through key strategic projects, building excellent working relationships and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
The role represents an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment. There will be the opportunity to get involved with the wider organisation as well as the future potential to visit our work in the UK or overseas. As the role will involve working across many teams, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to develop excellent cross team relationships and experience the breadth of work and fundraising undertaken by Save the Children.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date: 21st January 2018