Year 4 Teacher
YEAR 4 TEACHER
Required from 1 September 2018 (possibly sooner)
Salary Range - Main Scale or UPS (Inner London), dependent on experience
Would you like to be involved in developing a recently opened school, writing our curriculum and developing the outdoor classroom?
If so, we may have the post for you.
St Mary’s is a 1FE Church of England Free School that opened in September 2014. We moved into our new purpose built school last summer that benefits from our own copse and an outlook over open fields to the back of the site. And yes, we are in the London Borough of Ealing! As a free school, we have the freedom to devise our own curriculum based on the National Curriculum, but pertinent to our school community and locality.
The school was recently graded good by Ofsted and SIAMS. Ofsted noted:
- Staff praise the “unique” culture of the school where teachers and leaders collaborate regularly
- Leaders encourage teachers to take appropriate risks and reflect on what works well in their classroom
- Positive behaviour is reflected across the school
- The school’s curriculum promotes positive values
- One parent described the school as “a breath of fresh air with committed staff”
We currently have classes from Reception class to Y3 and are seeking to appoint an outstanding Y4 teacher to take the children forward.
- An outstanding KS2 practitioner
- Someone who enjoys a challenge
- Committed to attaining high standards for all pupils
- A team player
- Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Interested in developing the school curriculum and the outdoor classroom
- Committed to your own personal professional development
- Someone who will support the Christian values at the heart of our school
The successful candidate will join a strong team of dedicated professionals to create an innovative school for the 21st century.
We can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to be fully involved in the shaping of our dynamic school and its curriculum.
- Children who are motivated to learn and succeed
- Professional Development opportunities within an exceptional educational setting.
- A “high specification” school with a unique outdoor learning environment, state of the art technology and resources set in attractive grounds in West London
- A supportive school trust
Please contact Jane Mutch, Headteacher on 020 3693 0510 to discuss this exciting opportunity further or arrange a visit to the school.
For information about St Mary’s C of E Primary School, please go to the school’s website. Alternatively contact Jane Maqbool – School Administrator on the above number.
Applications close - 12, midday, on Monday 29th January 2018.
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Interviews- week commencing 5th February