COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER
Status: Full-Time - 9am - 5pm (However can be flexible on hours) Must attend events roughly 9 a year
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Communications and Marketing Manager is responsible for assessing and fulfilling the marketing needs of my client as well as managing press contact and communications efforts, both internally with the membership and outside agencies.
The role will also require an understanding of all facets of the running of the organisation, as the individual will be required to assist in other functions within the office and event environment.
* Help to develop a marketing strategy to promote my client to its key audiences including a content calendar, paid advertising vs. media partnerships, and content to utilise at events and distribute to its members.
* Help with development of membership strategy to identify leads within the industry and how to align the needs of client with theirs
* Execute a proactive media contact programme to include developing a database of press contacts, writing, and issuing press releases, conducting introductory and follow-up calls to media, and media monitoring to ensure maximum exposure for individuals, member organisations and leads within the sector.
* Develop crisis communications plan for the organisation for comprehensive response strategy with regards to recent media events
* Assess all design and content needs, ensuring consistent branding and messaging.
* Assist with editing and proof reading, especially any outward facing communications and marketing materials including newsletter and announcements to members.
* Regularly update the existing social media channels and consider benefits//ROI of creating additional ones e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
* Maintain and continually develop my clients website with regular updates and original content.
* Create, edit, and manage formal e-mail distribution forthe company.
* Work closely with committees on all issues. Policy understanding would be advantageous.
* Attend all committee meetings and follow up accordingly
* Help design, assess appropriate information, and produce research
* Support other members of the team in any administrative duties as and when required
* On site contribution at all events
? Previous experience in a communications and marketing role.
? Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in the following:
o Marketing strategy and execution
o Media relations and management
o Project management
o Research and interviewing
o Social media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
o Knowledge of the property sector and personnel
? Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and management skills.
? Computer literacy in word processing, data base management, webinars, and page layout.
? Strong oral and written communications skills.
? Must be detail-oriented.
? Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
? Knowledge of how Associations work, particularly with committee structures and voluntary contributions by individuals.
? Understanding of marketing software, such as Adobe Suite and Photoshop
Should you feel suited to the position then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78346029