Electrical Installation Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical installation engineer to join a dynamic forward-thinking company based in Rushden, specialising in Industrial sites.
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and a winner of the Northamptonshire SME awards for 'Employer of the Year', and a finalist for the National Awards.
As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be required to provide on-site installation, maintenance and requests for service calls and when required working away from home. You will be able to work both on your own and as part of a team. With the ability to install MCB & MCCB Boards, large supplies, Carry out EICR and Lighting inspections, general and emergency lighting installations, work at height and fault finding.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake the installation, repair and maintenance
- On-site maintenance and service.
- To ensure any deficiencies in product performance or documentation is brought to the attention of the relevant personnel
- As a representative of the company to provide a professional approach in all aspects of work
- To undertake additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the directors.
- 17th Edition is essential
- IPAF Certificate advantageous
- ECS Card advantageous
- 2391 Test & Inspection or equivalent
- NVQ level 3/AM2 an advantage
- Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment
- Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks
- The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team
- JIB Rates Paid
- Mobile phone
- Work van for work purposes only - They pay for your fuel to and from your home.
- Pension scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Based in Rushden, Northamptonshire, but covering the country.
Basic hours are 8am to 4pm - Overtime is paid at standard rate between 6am and 6pm. time and a half after 6pm. Double Time at weekends.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this this role then please apply now!