Vantage Point is a leading Consultancy dealing with Europe’s Top Investment Banks, Buy-Side Financial Services Business (Hedge Funds, Asset & Wealth Management) and Brokers. Our areas of specialism include Process Engineering, Data Operations, Front-Back Office Operations, Regulatory Compliance and Risk.
We are focused on recruiting the brightest graduate talent. We hire people with passion that demonstrate that they have what it takes to succeed in the Financial Services industry. Through our experience we have created the Vantage Point Advantage Accelerator Programme, this unique model delivers formal training, personal development and mentoring to create high calibre, highly skilled Change Professionals.
With a rapidly expanding client base, Vantage Point is looking to hire Java/Robotics Developers to join our ambitious and fast-growing team. This will be a client-facing role (following a fast-tracked training process) and you will be working on client site, either in The City or Canary Wharf. Employed under our innovative AdVantage programme, this is a 2 year graduate programme with the opportunity to move on to be a senior consultant with Vantage Point in year 3.
Your role will be varied and you will receive excellent experience within Robotics and programming within the world’s leading Banks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to start a career in Robotics Consulting.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, Banking Technology or another relevant subject.
- Excellent software design, coding documentation and analysis skills.
- Programming knowledge
- Java or .Net coding experience
- Confident, Ambitious, Client focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills (Must be Fluent in English) ability to generate ideas and execute them effectively
- Previous experience working with Robotics programmes is beneficial
- Understanding of Robotics, AI, Cognitive Technologies
- The ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- Strong analytical, quantitative and client relations’ skills.
- Eligibility to work in UK at the time of starting employment
- Development of strong entrepreneurial, analytical, quantitative and client relations’ skills.
- Salary: £21,000 - £27,500, after 8-week training is completed.
- Training and certification in Investment Banking and business knowledge
- All relevant technical and analytical training
- A fantastic starting point for a career in Technology & Banking
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- Excellent experience
If you feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply now!