Senior Business Analyst
Salary: Circa £55,000 - £57,000 per annum depending upon experience
Location: Head Office, West Bromwich
The Society is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analysts to drive forward the delivery of the Society’s Change Programme and manage business analysts ensuring optimum and defined working practices. The role holder will support the Business Analysis Practice Lead through the development and enhancement of the business analysis practices, including standards and methodologies for the organisation.
• Understand and document business information, data, processes and workflows to agreed standards
• Challenge business requirements to ensure they meet the real needs of the business, both tactically and strategically
• Specify change requests
• Develop the Business Analysis Practice
• Manage efficient working of a team of Business Analysts and provide feedback for employees
• Administer One to One meetings at least monthly and Performance Reviews for Business Analysts within the team
• Support the business functions by representing the Business Analysts in Project Steering Groups
• Support the Project Manager by providing clear updates
Skills & Attributes
• Be an expert Business Analyst with over five years’ experience in Business Analysis
• Effectively utilise the skills and knowledge of the individual team members to develop the Business Analysis Practice
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and influence
• Experience of project delivery lifecycle ideally with financial organisations
• Detailed understanding of IT technology and the business use of IT systems ideally lending and saving
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ideally a BCS Diploma holder or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
• Performance related pay scheme
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Corporate discounts
At the West Brom you’ll have every opportunity to take the next step and keep moving: we’re well known for providing excellent development support and always promote from within wherever possible.
Inspired by the Society’s Vision and Values, it’s not just what we do but how we treat our colleagues and customers that makes the people at the West Brom really stand out from our competitors.
*Please note – We reserve the right to withdraw our adverts earlier than the original published expiry date, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as soon as possible*
Head Office: 2 Providence Place West Bromwich B70 8AF. www.westbrom.co.uk The West Brom is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Register no. 104877. ‘the West Brom’ is a trading name of West Bromwich Building Society.
Senior Business Analyst SBA BA the West Brom Financial Services West Bromwich Building Society