New Business Account Director
* Senior Enterprise Sales Role ***90k basic, OTE 180k***
* Digital Transformation Services
* Top 10 UK Technology business
To be considered for this new business account director position, you will need to demonstrate the following:
* Experience closing £1m + Deals
* An understanding of one of the following: Financial Services, Insurance, Rail and Manufacturing sectors
* Experience selling either Professional Services (Application development, testing, digital transformation would be of particular interest)
* Or experience of selling high-value bespoke software
* More of a new business, hunter type mindset
What if I was to tell you about a market leading UK technology business that is able to guide FTSE businesses smoothly on the journey of self- service? This is an opportunity to work for a UK household name providing a range of consulting services around digital transformation into financial services, travel and leisure. They're after a hunting account director profile so you'll be used to driving account growth from a base but also winning named accounts. What do they offer in return? A good career, great management, fantastic earning potential and a chance to make a real operational difference to leading UK organisations. If you are energetic, dynamic and consider yourself to be an enterprise sales person at the top of your game, this could be the dream move for you. This new business account director will be responsible for:
* Driving new business revenue from a base of accounts across Financial Services, Insurance, Rail and Manufacturing sectors
* Net New Business from names accounts across Financial Services, Insurance, Rail and Manufacturing sectors
* Working from home, reporting into one of 6 UK offices
* Basic: 75-90k basic,
* Bonus / OTE: OTE 150-180k
* Car: up to 7k car allowance
* Benefits: Healthcare, Pension
* Market leader in the digital transformation
* National Offices including the West Midlands and South West.
* Providing a plethora of their own software, application development as well as infrastructure solutions.
* On a path of acquisitive growth.
Location: The role is working from home and reporting into one of the 6 UK offices from time to time. Preferred location for the new business account director is Birmingham, Northampton, Coventry, Oxford, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Reading or London