Reporting & Governance Senior Analyst
Here in our London Office we’re looking for talented and motivated professionals to join our Stress Testing and Reporting team as we work to meet our responsibilities across the range of internal management and regulatory reporting deliverables.
The role offers an excellent entry point to the Risk organization, and the opportunity to interact with a broad cross section of teams across the bank. The role would entail regular exposure to senior management.
The nature of the work is dynamic, and includes both BAU reporting as well as a variety of project and development work.
The role is ideal for collaborative individuals who like being challenged, are able to quickly adapt to change, and have a keen eye for detail.
As a Reporting and Governance Senior Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Production of daily and periodic risk reports and analysis
- Assist in maintaining, improving and building out a governance framework to support reporting routines & infrastructure
- Coordination of materials for consolidated reporting
- Collaboration with Market Risk Technology to improve and develop tools to support firm level risk reporting and analysis
- Interaction with various support functions outside of Risk
As a Reporting and Governance Senior Analyst your skills and Competencies will ideally include:
- A good working knowledge of Value-At-Risk, stress testing and conventional risk management techniques
- Articulate, with good writing, documenting and presentation skills
- Basic coding skills [Python, VBA, SQL]
- An enthusiastic personality with a willingness to continually learn and adapt
- Ability to solve problems and a solid control mentality
- Excellent communicator able to convey complex information directly with senior management both in writing and verbally
- Courage and the willingness to stand up for what is right
- Self-motivated team player
- Well organized and the ability to prioritise
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.