Site / Setting out Engineer
3DPersonnel’s client is a main contractor with over seventy year’s main contracting experience undertaking commercial, Pharma, Civils and urban generation projects and have gained a reputation for being one of Irelands best main contractors to work for.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site / Setting out engineer to be based in the Sligo area. The successful candidate will be undertaking the construction of commercial projects and will have at least 4yrs consecutive experience in working on commercial projects with a value of at least €20million.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/79149270