- Market Leading Insurance Provider
- Superb Training & Support
- £2 Billion Growing Organisation
The Role: The successful Account Manager will be responsible for selling prime finance packages for cars, vans and motorcycles into dealerships and franchises, primarily independents. You will be looking after existing accounts in the main, speaking to sales managers, business owners and dealer principles. Full training and excellent prospects exist here for the successful account manager.
The Company: With expansion in mind this leading provider of premium finance services is looking to add a new Account Manager to their already successful UK team. They invest in their people and will provide you with all the tools and knowledge to be extremely successful in this competitive industry. This company's credit rating is superb, making their proposition highly attractive.
Your Career: Joining one of the leading providers of finance packages means you will receive excellent support from their brand name as well as ongoing career opportunities within this large group.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales track record
- You will have strong business development and account management skills
- It is likely that you have received structured sales training
- Candidates will have excellent relationship building skills and be highly tenacious
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- OTE £40,000 - £45,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
- Pension, iPad, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays