Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
London E1 (Aldgate)
Up to £45,000 per annum | 35 hours per week
- Are you an experienced digitally focused Product Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Are you innovative, creative, energetic, motivated and a real self-starter
- Do you want to work as part of a team of like-minded individuals?
- Do you have great ideas and want the opportunity to put them into practice?
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- an experienced developer of digital products and services
- used to delivering a real-world impact at scale.
- highly skilled in product development and evaluation
- deeply committed to understanding the needs of the customers
- able to work in collaboration with content creators and service managers
- committed to producing digital asthma self-management products and services that can potentially transform the lives of the millions of people suffering from asthma.
If this sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference, namely stopping asthma attacks and curing asthma, this is the role for you.
We are committed to supplying the best possible experience to those who can benefit from our support, then translating this experience into financial support so we can continue to save lives. Our board and senior team are externally recognised for their commitment to digital innovation in achieving our mission.
This is a great place to work
With around 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply link now!
Closing date: 29 January 2018 at 8am.
First interview: 5 February 2018.
Second interview: 8 February 2018.