Telesales - Nurse Call Systems - £18k - £20k £75k OTE
Telesales - Nurse Call Systems - £18k - £20k + £7.5k OTE
- Innovative and Market Leading Rangeof Products and Services
- Great Career Prospects and A Chance to Begin Your Career in Medical Sales
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
The Role: Based from the office in Bournemouth and covering the UK via phone and email the new Sales Coordinator will be booking qualified sales appointments for the field sales team, dealing with incoming enquiries and offering sales support. Your clients will be private care homes throughout the UK, you will be selling wireless nurse call systems and patient alarms.
The Company: Widely regarded as leaders within the nurse call system marketplace, our client is a UK owned manufacturer of innovative and cutting-edge systems used to monitor and improve safety for care home residents and hospital patients. With over 50 years of experience our client is highly regarded within their market and well known for their excellent products and service function.
For this Sales-Coordinator position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have proven track record of Telesales/Telemarketing/Teleappointing
- Excellent communicator, driven, organized, empathetic, good time management
- Must be able to work in an office team environment in Bournemouth
- Minimum GCSE C Grade in Mathematics and English
Benefits of this Sales Coordinator position:
- £18k - £20k Basic Salary
- +£7.5k Uncapped Commission
- 25 Days Holidays
Location: The position of Sales-Coordinator covers the UK from the office in Bournemouth
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our healthcare and scientific sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.