Speaker Logistics Executive (6 month FTC)
We’re Cannes Lions.
Cannes Lions we believe creativity is the driving force for business, for change and for good. That’s why we are campaigners for creativity: we inspire creative bravery that changes the course of communications. Our awards set a global benchmark for what good creative looks like, and our annual Festival connects those with a similar vision.
About the role
We're looking for a Speaker Logistics Executive to join our team in Paddington. As part of our Content team, your key responsibilities will include:
Primarily responsible for all speaker logistics and production delivery of content at Lions Innovation and the Workshops at Cannes Lions
- Organise end to end logistics for all content and ensure every session is delivered to the highest possible standards
- Ensure the content portal form is completed by sessions holders in a timely manner
- Use qualtrics (an online survey system) to compile technical requirements and speaker survey feedback
- Liaise with the AV productions teams on all technical requests
- Ensure all deadlines are met according to the timelines in place
- Liaise with session holders and ensure all necessary items for announcing of session are uploaded to the content portal (speaker bios, photos etc.)
- Advise speakers on how to register and book accommodation
- Process registrations when required
- Carry out regular website audits to ensure information online is accurate
- Ensure all excel and word documents are up to date at all times
- Work with and encourage session holders on promoting their session
- Track any issues that might occur with the Content Portal and log accordingly
- Work with the Creative team to ensure all assets are uploaded within an appropriate timeframe ie: session posters, trailers
- Assist sessions holders with all onsite requests, booking cars, reserving seats.
- Ensure all printed assets in relation to content are correct
- Compile holding slides and all other necessary presentation material for each Festival
- Assist Speaker Logistics Manager with any ad-hoc tasks
- Work closely with the Content Manager(s) to ensure you fully understand the Festival programme
- Manage the execution of the rehearsal and content programmes, including meeting and greeting of speakers
- Manage post-Festival communications, including collating feedback, quotes and sending footage
- Be available to attend Cannes for 10 days in June
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in event management, including onsite
- Experience working on an international event preferable
- Knowledge of the advertising and communications industry highly desirable
- Knowledge of French would be desirable
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Cannes Lions is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?