Graduate Technology Sales
One of the UK's fastest growing technology businesses are looking to hire their next sales superstars. They provide a range of IT and technology solutions for a range of clients across the UK.
Graduate technology sales - London
- Location - Central London
- Salary - £20K base salary with commission. OTE of £40k in year one
- Start date - end of Jan
As a graduate in technology sales you will be working in a business development sales. The majority of your workload will be phone based although you will meet prospective clients when suitable and attend meetings. You will be selling the benefits of the technology and showing how it can add value to prospective clients businesses
- Uncapped commission - the harder you work, the more you earn
- Opportunity to build a team and manage
- Plenty of in-house, external and online training
- Company trips such as skiing and social events, e.g. go-karting and paintballing
- In office table tennis and beer taps
What we are looking for in a candidate?
- Graduate level Preference for 2.1 equivalent or above
- Experience is not necessary
- Hungry for success and high earnings
- Ambition to succeed in a sales based role
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Freddie Edwards at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.