Our client are recruiting for a graduate Nurse to join their friendly and dedicated staff at their Rehabilitation Centre.
Thier Rehabilitation Centre provides neurorehabilitation, specialist neurobehavioural rehabilitation and spinal injury rehabilitation in Hall Green, Birmingham. Up to 37 residents can be accommodated in three units.
The 12-bed Janet Barnes Unit accommodates those needing neurorehabilitation with complex physical rehabilitation needs. The 10-bed Olive Carter unit specialises in neurobehavioural rehabilitation for those with challenging behaviours, including those requiring sectioning under the Mental Health Act. Finally, the Community Reintegration Unit (CRU) provides neurobehavioural rehabilitation. It has 15 en-suite bedrooms with the flexibility to create independent living flats or bedsits, depending on the needs of the residents. A new spinal unit provides expert rehabilitation for those with spinal injuries.
You will be:
- Responsible for the service users.
- Recognise and adhere to Service users carers and family needs
- Provide specialist nursing advice to support and facilitate high quality standards, ensuring that patients are cared for in a safe, caring and comfortable environment
- Assure implementation of agreed nursing practice.
- Participate in nursing- related education as a graduate nurse.