Job Title: Qualified English Teacher
Location: South West London
Contract Type: Long Term Temporary/Permanent Job
Start Date: January 2018
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Your new school
I am currently working with a number of established as well as emerging schools in South West London, across the boroughs of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham who are seeking a hardworking and ambitious English Teacher to join their team on either a long term or permanent basis. Hays are currently in partnership with a large number of these schools, which I have personally been out to visit, providing me with the best knowledge and understanding of the school environment.
Your new job
In your new teaching job you will be planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons in order to create the best possible learning environment. You will be responsible for teaching English across the Key Stages, including A Level classes. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression as the English department is growing and has an excellent HOD. There is a mixture of experience levels within the team and real togetherness thus meaning NQTs are well supported. For an experienced teacher, they are also able to offer TLRs and the opportunity to coordinate Year Groups, Key Stages and develop their management careers.
What you’ll need to succeed
• PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
• Experience delivering the English curriculum
• To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the English department
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
• Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
• Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
How to apply
To apply please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact Joseph Bradshaw on 0207 259 8770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.